Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonhy Pear <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/09 02:05:23 UTC

Beanformedit question

Hello all,

This is my first message to the list. I'm new to tapestry and I'm evaluating
it and looking for some guidance.
Let's say I have a java bean with:

String nick;
String firstName;
String lastName;
String hashPassword;

I want to use beaneditform to create a new user but I want to add new
fields:

password
retypePassword

and validade the presence of both and their equality. You know, that typical
registration process.

When user submit the new data I want to validate the equality of both
password and confirmPassword and set a hash based on password in the field
hashPassword in the bean.

Does anybody have a sample code that I can use to know what is the best way
to achieve this with tapestry?

thank you