Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com> on 2006/09/13 22:10:12 UTC

javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException

I am trying to compile examples under samples/userguide directory of the
axis distribution.
I am getting compile errors for the :

javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException

I have Java SE installed on my machine and StAX doesn't seem to come
with the standard edition.
I don't really want to install the enterprise adition if I don't need
to.

Does anyone know which jar file exactly contains the
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException ?
And where download it from ?

Thanks,

Gul

Re: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
I believe stax-api-1.0.1.jar is what you are looking for ... comes
with the standard distro from the nightlies.

Robert