Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/30 10:54:14 UTC

[VOTE] [lazy consensus] Apache Johnzon Logo

I'd like to start up a vote for the new Johnzon Logo.
The proposed Logo is attached and can also be found here
http://people.apache.org/~salyh/aj_logo_vote.png

If no one objects within five days, I'll assume lazy consensus.
Other proposal could be found here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-53
If someone would add a proposal pls. comment on this issue.

If the vote passes i will post high res and vector versions of the logo.

Thanks
Hendrik

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: [VOTE] [lazy consensus] Apache Johnzon Logo

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1 I like it.

LieGrue,
strub