Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jim Winstead <ji...@trainedmonkey.com> on 2000/06/26 21:02:20 UTC

more libapreq fun&games

So I finally tracked down the real cause of the crash (someone was
scribbling past the end of a buffer as suspected, but my last "fix"
just fixed the caller, not the culprit).

Attached is a patch that fixes that, and also uses the whole buffer
it allocates from the pool instead of always only using FILLUNIT
bytes of it.

(BTW, although I've been helping get this nailed down, I'm not the
primary author of this patch. The credit for the real heavy-lifting
goes to Yeasah Pell.)

This appears to sort out the problems to me.

Jim