Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Valeiko, Michael" <MI...@ca.com> on 2003/02/26 17:04:19 UTC

jai/jimi support

I cant get a png file to load I continue to get the following message.

[ERROR] Error while creating area : Error creating FopImage object (file:tcolon.png) : Jimi image library not available

from

<fo:block>
<fo:external-graphic role="img" src="url('tcolon.png')"/>
</fo:block>

I have added the jimi-1.0.jar files as well as jai_codec.jar and jai_core.jar to the lib dir.  I've tried 20.4 and .20.5rc2 bundled and compiled myself.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: jai/jimi support

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Hmm, make sure you do a "build clean" before the build or you cannot be
certain, that the files inquestion get recompiled. I hope that helps.

On 26.02.2003 17:04:19 Valeiko, Michael wrote:
> I cant get a png file to load I continue to get the following message.
>
> [ERROR] Error while creating area : Error creating FopImage object (file:tcolon.png) : Jimi image library not available
>
> from
>
> <fo:block>
> <fo:external-graphic role="img" src="url('tcolon.png')"/>
> </fo:block>
>
> I have added the jimi-1.0.jar files as well as jai_codec.jar and jai_core.jar to the lib dir.  I've tried 20.4 and .20.5rc2 bundled and compiled myself.  What am I doing wrong?

Jeremias Maerki