Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefan Kleineikenscheidt <st...@kleineikenscheidt.de> on 2004/07/02 21:29:51 UTC

Re: Maven - Confluence integration

Hi Jason, hi Rafal,

you brought up some good points.  I also think of Confluence as a very
good tool to collect information, from which projects can extract the
documentation.  We've been using confluence in a internal project and
our documentation has improved, because it is so much easier to edit the
doco...  The only thing i've been looking for is a good solution to
export pages to nicely formatted HTML pages and PDFs.

I've just started using Maven, but it seems logical to me to have a
plugin which generates documentation from confluence along with the
build process.  For configuration i think it would be best to define one
or more entry pages, from where all child-pages are processed.  This
would allow to leave out all the cluttered pages, you usually have.

I'm looking forward to check out the Maven Confluence plugin..  :)

-Stefan