Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2014/01/09 17:08:38 UTC

artifacts in ext/ do not deploy

Hello

I've just noticed that the bundles in ext do not deploy to the snapshot
repository.

Any idea what the problem is? I assume some relevant sections from the
parent are overwritten.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: artifacts in ext/ do not deploy

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Update: it seems on bundles-pom is not in
http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/clerezza/ext/
.

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.
Hi Reto,