Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jim L." <ji...@pobox.com> on 2012/11/14 17:53:52 UTC

Cloudstack 4.0.0:Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

I'm a bit stumped here.  I built CS 4.0.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and tried to
create a zone to use a VMWare host: I received the error "Could not find
corresponding resource manager for VMware".   Did some searching on Jira
but could not any reference.  Is this a configuration issue or a bug?

Regards,

Jim Leary

Re: Cloudstack 4.0.0:Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Posted by "Jim L." <ji...@pobox.com>.
The wiki ... of course.  Never thought to look there.

Thanks, David.

--Jim Leary

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Posted by "Jim L." <ji...@pobox.com>.