Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM> on 2006/01/19 19:30:07 UTC

hibernate logging at INFO level?

Is there a reason why we don't allow hibernate to be logged at INFO level?  I'd like to change that, but I wasn't sure if there was something going on in Hibernate that caused a log of messaging.  I have had Hibernate at INFO level in my workspace for quite a while now and I don't see any additional messages beyond the Hibernate initialization stuff.

-- Allen

Re: hibernate logging at INFO level?

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
No reason that I know of. INFO is fine with me.  - Dave