Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com> on 2015/02/04 20:29:14 UTC

TLF additions documentation?

Hey all, very excited that TLF has some support for tables, but I'm not sure where to find any documentation on this feature.  Can you guys help me out there?  If I understand correctly, there is also currently no additions to the export/import of FXML supporting the table additions?  Any pointers on where I can look at in the source to add support for this as our team adds this feature into Dedoose?  Thanks again for all you're great work.

~ JT

Re: TLF additions documentation?

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
Here's a Table Explorer, http://pastebin.com/Uzxz2ep6 I've used. The API
has changed slightly since I used it and you are likely to encounter bugs
(possibly real / possibly incorrect usage). I can send you the exported
project as well as this is missing some icons. Just email me and I'll send
it to you.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,