Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Mattias Andersson <ma...@caleotech.com> on 2006/01/13 16:42:32 UTC

How do I add developers to Project

Hi,

I'm using continuum 1.0.2 to do nightly builds and it works great. I use a
shell project to start a *.bat fil (and CVS to fetch the files).

1) In the Project View page there is a section called Developers (last
section on the page). How do a add Developers to the project? Is this
possible at all for shell projects or have I missed something?

2) And if you can add developers are they used by the "Blame mechanism" to
send email to developer that caused the error?

Regards,
  Mattias Andersson