Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Chris Hoff <cc...@factset.com> on 2022/01/27 19:04:28 UTC

Fix jira permissions for chriscasola@gmail.com

Hi,

Can someone help me get jira permissions for assigning issues to myself?

I have worked on a couple of issues in the past, but have had to have someone else assign me.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-14717

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-15488

Thanks,
Chris Hoff

Re: Fix jira permissions for chriscasola@gmail.com

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.
Hey Chris,

You should be all set - let us know if it's still not working.

I went ahead and assigned those two issues to you as well.

-David