Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by easyproglife <ea...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 14:22:00 UTC

publish does not publish jars just ivy.xml file

Hi.

Any idea why ivy:publish just publishes ivy.xml but not the jar files?

I have set of many projects with same common build.xml. For the other
projects it's working fine. For a specific project it doesn't. All
properties are same. ivy.publish.src.artifacts.pattern property is also
pointing to the right location. JAR names are ok.

What could go wrong? Any idea?

Thanks
-easyproglife

Re: publish does not publish jars just ivy.xml file

Posted by easyproglife <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by easyproglife <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.