Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by pop m <po...@regens.hu> on 2002/04/15 18:36:18 UTC

Error in connecting to EJB (second time)

I am using Orion 1.5.4 and SOAP 2.2 . I have written a simple stateless EJB and I want to call a method
via SOAP but always I am getting the next error from client:

  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
  Fault String = Error in connecting to EJB

and my Orion app. server writes this:

Exception caught: javax.naming.NamingException: Error instantiating web-app JNDI
-context: No location specified and no suitable instance of the type 'hu.regens.
ejb.graph' found for the ejb-ref graph

However, I have tried to configure the "classpaths" to see my own EJB classes but it didn't work.

Can somebody help me ? If you'll get me an answer please specify what/where should I do/configure/try !

 Üdv. Pop Marius L.