Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Shengche Hsiao <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/07 04:53:25 UTC

Radio Button

Suppose I have a map (data source from db and have unknown size) as follows

        final Map<String, String> data = new HashMap();
        data.put("TEST1", "DESCRIPTION1");
        data.put("TEST2", "DESCRIPTION2");
        data.put("TEST3", "DESCRIPTION3");
        data.put("TEST4", "DESCRIPTION4");
        final List<String> key = new ArrayList<String>();
        key.addAll(data.keySet());

in order to use RadioGroup i transfer the map keyset to list!

as you can see, i want users to check radio and get it's key to find map
value!

But i cannot assign the key into radio's value, do you have any suggestions?

--

We do this not because it is easy. We do this because it is hard.

Re: Radio Button

Posted by Shengche Hsiao <sh...@gmail.com>.
sorry, I am idiot!

I forgot to assign an model to it.