Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/08/07 09:16:45 UTC

Incubator Report for Aug 7th.

Hi all,
 Can you please review the board report below:

Ambari

Ambari is monitoring, administration and lifecycle management project
for Apache Hadoop clusters.

  - Incubating since last report.
  -  Release 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.4 done
  - Preparing for 1.2.5 release expected to be in the next week or so.
  -  new committers have been added
     Oleksandr Diachenko,Xi Wang,Oleg Nechiporenko,Dmitry Lysnichenko,
Chard Roberts, Andrii Tkach
  - new PPMC members
     Sumit Mohantly, Srimanth Gunturi, Nate Cole, Tom Beerbower,
Siddharth Wagle, Jaimin Jetly

  -  Meetup held on June 25th with good attendance
  - Increased participation from others in the community outside of Hortonworks

Issues that must be addressed before graduation are:

None.

We should be ready to start a graduation vote soon on the dev list.

thanks
mahadev

Re: Incubator Report for Aug 7th.

Posted by Srimanth Gunturi <sr...@hortonworks.com>.