Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2015/04/07 12:56:06 UTC

Re: ApacheCon session recording - sponsor needed

Are the costs covered now or do we still need a sponsor? If we do I can
pass this along to somebody who might be willing to step in as I learned
yesterday.

Cheers,

Uli

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 7 April 2015 at 12:56, "Ulrich Stärk" <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> Are the costs covered now or do we still need a sponsor? If we do I can
> pass this along to somebody who might be willing to step in as I learned
> yesterday.

If they are covered, keep in mind we also need one for ACEU.

rgds
jan i

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
We have a sponsor covering ONLY the keynotes. So, yes, we definitely
still need a sponsor to cover recording the sessions if that's a
possibility. I can make the necessary connections. I assume there's
still time to do this, although I'm not certain how long it'll take to
set things up.

--Rich