Posted to user@storm.apache.org by neo21 zerro <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2015/07/07 21:15:35 UTC

Re: KafkaSpout emit partition id and offset in tuple

very helpful, thanks!

 See :https://github.com/apache/stormmore specifically:https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/master/external/storm-kafka/src/jvm/storm/kafka/PartitionManager.javaInside, the class, KafkaMessageId is defined.You probably want to check out the code for the Storm version you are using.  See the branch’s tags.

From: neo21 zerro <ne...@yahoo.com>
Date: 2015,Thursday, May 7 at 03:42
To: "user@storm.apache.org" <us...@storm.apache.org>
Subject: KafkaSpout emit partition id and offset in tuple

Hey guys,
I need to access the partition id and offset in a bolt. I see that you emit that via the message ID. Is this information accessible in bolts? Any ideas´?

Many thanks!