Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Egan <ju...@dnai.com> on 2001/09/07 06:22:21 UTC

Re: html:link + javascript. No solution

Hello Jishan,

Thank-you for response;but manually escaping the code does not help.

I looked into the jsp created servlet for the non struts program.

Border</a>

This generates <a
href="javascript=submitForm(\"IE\",\"outerBorderColor\")'>Outer
Border</a>

I put this code in the struts app and get the same
"IllegalArgumentException"

I have no idea what this exception means. Possibly struts adding the
sessionId to the URL causes problems.

Does anyone have any other solutions???

Thanks

Robert Egan