Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/05/08 06:55:52 UTC

[ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache ShardingSphere community

Hi everyone,

As an interesting part of ALC Beijing activities,

we invite Apache ShardingSphere community to be the honored guest to share their incubator story

in our Podcast episode 2.

Here is a brief introduction,

Activity: Podcast episode 2

Honored guests: Liang Zhang (John), Jinwei Qin(Kimming), Juan Pan(Trista), Sheng wu

Hosts: Willem Jiang, Jiansheng Li

Scheduled time: May 10th (GMT+8)

Zoom room: Pending

Language: Chinese

@Jiansheng, could you give more updates later?

BTW, our first Podcast concerning Apache Skywalking is now live,

and the following link will redirect you to the show.

https://www.bilibili.com/audio/au1533358?type=3

Last but not least, if you'd like to take part in this kind of activity,

please hand up with an email in ml or an issue at https://github.com/alc-beijing.

Best wishes,

Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

Re: [ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache ShardingSphere community

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
hi, Juan,
nice work:)
I'm interested in this topic and looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> 于2020年5月8日周五 下午2:56写道:

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi Jiansheng,

Thanks for your kind preparation, and see you then!

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 05/9/2020 10:15,适兕<li...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Juan

Thanks !

Because of  Zoom in China , My personal account  can not use anymore. So we
need switch to other online solution. So we try Tencent meeting this time.

Blow is login/attend information: ( Please download client/App before join
us. https://meeting.tencent.com )

适兕 邀请您参加腾讯会议
会议主题:ALC Beijing PodCast Episode #2 Talk
会议时间:2020/5/10 21:00-22:00

点击链接直接加入会议:
https://meeting.tencent.com/s/55nHl6xcd2a0

会议 ID:762 971 492
会议密码:0101

手机一键拨号入会
+8675536550000,,762971492# (中国大陆)
+85230018898,,,2,762971492# (中国香港)

根据您的位置拨号
+8675536550000 (中国大陆)
+85230018898 (中国香港)

Feedback is gift.

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:51 PM Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Juan

I will be there, but, if any new committer wants to be a guest, I prefer he
could replace me :)
The new committer ASF experience should be more interesting, mine is more
about the incubator process and watching a successful community from a
prototype author.

How about sending this invitation to the dev mail list?

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

--
Welcome to http://opensourceway.community! The open source way:  Dedicated
to the exploration of ideas, knowledge and values related to open source.

Re: [ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache ShardingSphere community

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Juan

Posted by 适兕 <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
    I find Tencent meeting can not record audio that is our main task. so I
tried my another Zoom account.  it's free account , so we just can talking
40 min every time. If we need more ,must be re-login the room. below  is
join info.

主题:[ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache
ShardingSphere community
时间:2020年5月10日 09:00 下午 北京,上海

加入 Zoom 会议
https://zoom.com.cn/j/72954057181?pwd=MCthT0JaNnI4dk1pNXZSaytkSHhSQT09

会议 ID:729 5405 7181
密码:012487

 If any problem, Please let me know. Thanks. Regards

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Juan