Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Jose <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/30 15:15:31 UTC

Trouble Applying a "No Header" Page Style

VERSION: OpenOffice 3.4
OS: Windows Vista

Hey Guys!

I reported this bug earlier this month but maybe I wasn't clear or specific
enough so I hope no one minds me re-reporting it.

I can't seem to apply page styles without headers to pages with headers.
Let me give you an example:

I create 4 pages with hard breaks (Ctrl + Enter). All these pages are based
on the Default Page Style. I then modify the DPS to include a header, which
adds a header to the 4 pages.

Then I click in the 2nd page and double-click on the First Page Style but
the header does not go away. Yes, I checked the FPS dialog box to make sure
the header is unchecked. I do this on the 3rd page, and the header remains.
I do the same thing on all the pages and nothing happens. The header stays.

I create a new style, and make sure the header is not checked and repeat
the process, but the header won't go away. Unless I'm mistaken this seems
to be a bug.

Let me know if anyone can duplicate this bug. I am willing to make a
screencast about this issue if necessary.

Best,

Jose