Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sufyan Arif <su...@gr-tech.net> on 2007/06/27 12:38:06 UTC

Eclipse dependency on non multi module projects

Hi,

I have a project set up in the classic form

Parent

----child1
----child2
----child3

When I run mvn eclipse:eclipse at the parent level then the dependancies to
the children project are created correctly as eclipse project dependancies.

However I also have another project called Infrastructure which does not sit
within the Parent project. Currently my child projects have a binary
dependancy on the infrastructure jar and I would like to replace that with
dependancy on the Infrastructure eclipse project which also sits in my
eclipse workspace.

Is there a way of doing this *without* moving Infrastructure into the Parent
project? I know in M1 you could just define a property on the dependancy to
say it was a eclipse project dependancy. Anything in M2 which is similar.

Thanks,

Sufyan

Re: Eclipse dependency on non multi module projects

Posted by Sufyan Arif <su...@gr-tech.net>.
Hi,

Does anyone know if this is possible? Or even if they could point me to an
another answer on the forum then I would really appreciate it. Please help.

thanks

Sufyan