Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 15:28:06 UTC

GridPaneSkin changes

Hi Noel,

I just made a pass through GridPaneSkin, re-factoring to share common code
and fixing a few bugs that showed up in the component explorer demo
(baseline calculation and unconstrained preferred size were failing).  Feel
free to review the changes and let me know if you disagree with any of them
- it was just easier for me to make them then to try to describe them in a
review :)

-T

Re: GridPaneSkin changes

Posted by Noel Grandin <no...@gmail.com>.