Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2014/07/22 13:49:27 UTC

Other build jobs

I have found two triggered builds - "Jena New Tests" and "Jena Commons"
- both of which don't build and haven't for several days.

But they build the same codebase? What's the difference? (Claude?)

	Andy

Re: Other build jobs

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 22/07/14 19:52, Claude Warren wrote:
> I suppose I set them up incorrectly.  Any idea how to make it do that?

Very near the bottom is a section "Build Settings" and tick box "E-mail
Notification" which IIRC if you tick asks the email address.  Or see the
other jobs that are known to shout when the build fails or tests fail.

	Andy

Re: Other build jobs

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>