Posted to builds@apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2009/07/24 11:04:39 UTC

home dirs on hudson.zones.apache.org

Hi folks --

infrastructure have asked me to suggest that if you have large-scale
checkouts from SVN in your home directory on hudson.zones, please
remove them if possible, as they cause trouble for their backups.

cheers,

--
--j.

Re: home dirs on hudson.zones.apache.org

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Jul 24, 2009, at 4:44 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Frankly the only thing we should be backing up on the hudson
> zone is the hudson-specific stuff, so just correct the
> backup script please.

+1.

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.

Posted by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org>.

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Folks,

To be cleat there are several home folders which have considerable svn
checkouts, we will NOT back these up, for what I hope are very obvious
reasons.
Can you please clear these out ASAP, otherwise sometime down the road
this will be done for you.