Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2007/09/15 22:52:21 UTC

Website

After changing the color of the logo to the one most people
preferred, I now updated the style sheet to iron out the last
glitches in the overall rendering. The whole website should now scale
correctly, no matter what window or font size you throw at it. I even
tested it on the PS3 browser. :) Nevertheless, if you still see
inconsistencies, let me know.

Some page elements still need more work (code samples, tables, ...).
Now that the overall layout looks good I will proceed to style those
elements soonish.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Website

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcel,

This is very cool work ! I really like this.

Thanks alot.

Regards
Felix

Re: Website

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Marcel Offermans wrote:
> After changing the color of the logo to the one most people preferred,
> I now updated the style sheet to iron out the last glitches in the
> overall rendering. The whole website should now scale correctly, no
> matter what window or font size you throw at it. I even tested it on
> the PS3 browser. :) Nevertheless, if you still see inconsistencies,
> let me know.

It looks great.

> Some page elements still need more work (code samples, tables, ...).
> Now that the overall layout looks good I will proceed to style those
> elements soonish.

Yeah, I would like to see {noformat} blocks get some visual panel,
similar to the {code} blocks...pretty much like the wiki does it. Still,
it looks great, though.

-> richard