Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jim Hoagland <ji...@symantec.com> on 2015/02/20 05:51:01 UTC

About Symantec's encryption-thru-Kafka proof of concept

Hi Folks,

At the recent Kafka Meetup in Mountain View there was interest expressed
about the encryption through Kafka proof of concept that Symantec did a
few months ago, so I have created a blog post with some details about it.
You can find that here:
  http://goo.gl/sjYGWN

Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions.

Thanks,

  Jim

--
Jim Hoagland, Ph.D.
Sr. Principal Software Engineer

Re: About Symantec's encryption-thru-Kafka proof of concept

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
Great. Thanks for sharing!

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Jim Hoagland <ji...@symantec.com>
wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> At the recent Kafka Meetup in Mountain View there was interest expressed
> about the encryption through Kafka proof of concept that Symantec did a
> few months ago, so I have created a blog post with some details about it.
> You can find that here:
>   http://goo.gl/sjYGWN
>
> Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions.
>
> Thanks,
>
>   Jim
>
> --
> Jim Hoagland, Ph.D.