Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Chen, Tim" <Ti...@orbitz.com> on 2006/11/14 01:50:53 UTC

(Unknown)

I'm trying to get Spring 2.0 example from
http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection
.html working

But I'm getting:

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException
: Configuration problem: Unable to locate NamespaceHandler for namespace
[http://activemq.org/config/1.0]

I'm using Spring 2.0 with ActiveMQ 4.1 and xbean-spring-2.7.

I've searched the mailing list and google but to no avail.

I'm hoping this isn't just a bad example.

Re: (no subject)

Posted by Ken Gallo <kg...@exist.com>.
How did you set this up?
How does your xml config look like?