Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Inandjo Taurel <in...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/03 13:54:42 UTC

migrating from TDK2.1 to tomcat 4.1.29

hi,

i wanted to get an app developped under TDK2.1 to run under tomcat 4.0(
running as a service!).
I couldn't find tomcat 4.0 so i had to get 4.1.29, installed it then tryed
to copy everything from
tdk2.1\webapps\myapp_name\WEB-INF\ to tomcat4.1.29\webapps\myapp_name.
It didn't work, because of the screens that were not placed in the proper
location.
Now i would like to know where i have to copy the screens that can be found
under
tdk2.1\webapps\myapp_nametemplates\app in the newly installed tomcat??

My second question relates to the actual webserver running under the TDK.
When i installed the TDK bundle, there was a webserver listning on port If i
got it right, i can use the TDK as a webserver itself, i wouldn't need to
installed a third party webs8080, so i understood that i wouldn't need
another webserver. Pease correct me if am wrong or confused on this issue