Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Skin Sqiny <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/08 02:30:55 UTC

I needed to add the hsqldb.jar to make the build to make it work ...

Just thought I would let you know that the buildjs.xml
is looking for a jdbcDriver that isn't in the preqs
dir. I got it from SF added it to the preqs dir,
changed the build as follows:

      <pathelement
location="${prerequisites}/hsqldb-1.7.1.jar"/>

to:

      <pathelement
location="${prerequisites}/hsqldb.jar"/>

Cause that is the name of the jar that came down from
the latest stable hsql release. Anyhow, just thought
you guys  might want to know. Also, this is from the
CVS checkout :-)

Mason

Re: I needed to add the hsqldb.jar to make the build to make it work ...

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@ispsoft.de>.
Skin Sqiny wrote:

> Just thought I would let you know that the buildjs.xml
> is looking for a jdbcDriver that isn't in the preqs
> dir. I got it from SF added it to the preqs dir,
> changed the build as follows:

Thanks for the hint, but this is quite as it ought to be.
The problem is that we must not add hsqldb to either
CVS or distribution because of license incompatibilities.
The fact is documented in prerequisites/README.

Feel free to suggest locations where a hint might have a
better place than prerequisites/README and which would
have saved you time.

Jochen