Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Stauffer Robert E IT743 <ro...@siemens.com> on 2005/05/05 17:49:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54 Reverse Proxy for OWA2003

I am trying to build a reverse proxy for OWA2003, and am having problems
making it work with SSL.  I am using 2.0.54 compiled with mod_proxy,
mod_ssl, and mod_dav to support the WEBDAV protocol used in Outlook.
The install also uses RSA ACE Agent 5.3 for Apache to provide strong
authentication.

The reverse proxy works fine with HTTP.  All the URL rewrites work and
it handles the special WEBDAV request verbs.

The problem occurs when I turn on the RSA agent and use the SSL virtual
host.  The RSA authentication works, the SSL encrypt/decrypt works, and
the URL rewrites still function ok.  The basic OWA framework and all the
buttons display fine, but the content frames which use WEBDAV will not
load.

I would appreciate any ideas from those that have worked with OWA or
WEBDAV

Bob Stauffer
e-mail:	robert.stauffer@siemens.com