Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kamaljeet <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/20 14:17:00 UTC

Parsing multiple wsdls sequentially

Hi,

I am a rookie in axis wsdl parsing.

I have extened axis (basically emitter) for parsing of wsdls to my custom
format.

The problem I am facing with parsing, is tht

If I have two wsdls "foo.wsdl" and "doo.wsdl".

Where "foo.wsdl" imports "doo.wsdl".

Now if I try parsing sequentially foo.wsdl, and doo.wsdl(in one session, ie
passing parameters to axis emitter one after the other).

Then,  "foo.wsdl" is parsed correctly, but then axis refuses to parse "
doo.wsdl" (Saying tht its already parsed).

Can any of you axis experts please provide information on a work around for
this.

Looking forward to your suggestions.
TIA,
rgds