Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za> on 2010/10/01 11:31:05 UTC

Deep side category

Hi

 Can someone please help with this.  I have created the following in the
ecommerce module:

A number of new catalogs;

.         For each catalog I have created a Browse Root and a Promotions
Category;

.         Child categories in the Browse Root Cats;

.         Products in the various child cats and Promotions cats;

However, when I navigate to the newly defined ecommerce app - I see all the
catelogs and the product categories. The default Promotions categories are
shown for each catelog, but if I navigate down the "Browse Categories"
screenlet, I do not get the product lists for the product categories.  When
I associate the catalogs with the existing Demo Ecommerce App I am able to
see everything.  What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Gavin