Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Yogi Devendra <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/05 07:08:51 UTC

Configuring StatelessThroughputBasedPartitioner through xml

Hi,

I am using StatelessThroughputBasedPartitioner in my application.
I want to configure maximumEvents, minimumEvents for this through xml.

How to configure these?

~ Yogi

Re: Configuring StatelessThroughputBasedPartitioner through xml

Posted by Yogi Devendra <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shubham.
But, looks like there is no way to achieve it with zero code in java (pure
xml).

~ Yogi

Posted by Shubham Pathak <sh...@datatorrent.com>.
Hello Yogi,