Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ge...@dcs.gla.ac.uk> on 2009/02/01 00:22:15 UTC

RE: Cruise Control results?

Oops...I read Steve's email just before going to sleep and forgot about it
before going out after I got up :)

I didn't post the setup you are running (a bit of its perhaps not apache
friendly for one thing, though it isn't necessary and could be rectified
easily enough), its quite different to the CC setup in the repository. From
what I can remember, whats there is probably more appropriate for most
peoples needs anyway in that it runs in-tree, doesn't need a bunch of things
set up, and isnt hammering away all day everyday hehe.

I'll reply to Steves email separately.