Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Tibor Meller <ti...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/24 13:27:22 UTC

[DISCUSS] Alerts UI: Loading state while fetching data

Hi all,

I think it would great to have a loading state on the Alerts UI which shows
requests before the response arrives (or timeout).

I added more detail here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-2190

Please take a look at it when you have a chance and let me know what you
think.

Regards,
Tibor

Re: [DISCUSS] Alerts UI: Loading state while fetching data

Posted by Tibor Meller <ti...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I start working on it.

Thanks

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.