Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de> on 2004/08/23 11:00:24 UTC

pdf vs. html structure: doc-hist at beginning and end

Hi!
Is there a way to define a different structure
for PDF than for the online (HTML/Jetty) version?
We need to put the Document information (history)
at the end in the online version but at the
beginning for the PDF.

Thanks
Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de

Re: pdf vs. html structure: doc-hist at beginning and end

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Hi!
> Is there a way to define a different structure
> for PDF than for the online (HTML/Jetty) version?
> We need to put the Document information (history)
> at the end in the online version but at the
> beginning for the PDF.

Make sure your clear if the differences is between forrest run (jetty
webapp) & forrest site (cocoon cli) or between html & pdf.

If it is a html/pdf difference you want, modify the skin's
document2fo.xsl (fo is transformed to pdf) or document2html.xsl file.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming