Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Pontus Amberg <po...@comhem.se> on 2010/10/16 18:44:19 UTC

Building current trunk fails due multiple SNAPSHOT problems

  1. If you haven't built Felix locally building Sling will fail since
there is dependencies to SNAPSHOT stuff from felix. For example
bundles/extensions/event has a dependency to maven-scr-plugin
version 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT.

2. If you haven't built older version of Sling the current trunk will
fail since maven-launchpad-plugin is version 2.0.7-SNAPSHOT and
org.apache.sling.launchpad has a dependency on 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.

/Pontus

Re: Building current trunk fails due multiple SNAPSHOT problems

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
#2 is part of a change set I'm hoping to commit today. #1 is a bit tricky because the trunk version of scrplugin throws errors for me. See FELIX-2665.

Justin