Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dwayne Miller <dw...@home.com> on 2001/10/28 03:22:28 UTC

Build/Config error

I just did a checkout of latest cvs tree.  When I build the Install-Bin
project, I get the following errors.  What have I set up incorrectly?  I
thought I did not need the sed/bison/flex utils.

TIA

--------------------Configuration: InstallBin - Win32
Debug--------------------
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.
 msdev Apache.dsw /MAKE "mod_ssl - Win32 Debug" "abs - Win32 Debug"
/NORECURSE
--------------------Configuration: mod_ssl - Win32 Debug--------------------
Generating ssl_expr_parse.c/.h from ssl_expr_parse.y
'sed' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'sed' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Creating Version Resource
Generating ssl_expr_scan.c from ssl_expr_scan.l
'flex' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find
D:\CodeProjects\httpd-2.0\httpd-2.0\modules\ssl\lex.ssl_expr_yy.c
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.
mod_ssl.so - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
--------------------Configuration: abs - Win32 Debug--------------------
abs.exe - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'msdev' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
Error executing NMAKE.

Apache.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)