Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/21 15:48:45 UTC

Can BeanEditForm be Readonly?

Hi All,
Can we make BeanEditForm be Readonly?
I need it to do quick Show Details of an item.

Default behaviour of BeanEditForm is to render Create/Update button
How to not render it?

And again, in BeanEditForm, can we make TextArea as String field input
editor?
So, not using the limited TextField?

Thanks in advance for the help.
My assignment is nearly finish now.
Thanks GOD!!!

* Very slow pace

--
Best wishes,
Eko SW

Re: Can BeanEditForm be Readonly?

Posted by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com>.
great! I just know we already had 5.0.6!!!
I'll check it out!
* I also need to change the Locale. In 5.0.5 seems we can do it
Thanks !

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.
On 10/21/07, Eko S.W. <sw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can we make BeanEditForm be Readonly?
> I need it to do quick Show Details of an item.

Check out the new BeanDisplay in 5.0.6-SNAPSHOT.

> Default behaviour of BeanEditForm is to render Create/Update button
> How to not render it?

No idea.