Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Linden H van der (MI)" <H....@MI.unimaas.nl> on 2005/03/11 00:10:56 UTC

Showstopper for 2.1.7: some CForm samples don't work

Guys,

Today I checked out the latest HEAD version and got it to build
successfully (the out-of-the-box settings). However, when I started the
form1.flow sample it gave me a blank page and a stacktrace in the
console about "no such method". Since this one is also used for the
localized versions in the second column this means that 5 or 6 samples
don't work.

Can someone please verify this?

Bye, Helma

Re: Showstopper for 2.1.7: some CForm samples don't work

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 11 mars 05, à 00:10, Linden H van der (MI) a écrit :
>
>> ...when I started the
>> form1.flow sample it gave me a blank page and a stacktrace in the
>> console about "no such method"..
>

> I don't see this here, just did svn up and a full build of the
> BRANCH_2_1_X, and
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow works fine, and
> the localized versions look ok as well.

Works for me also. Helma, you should try a "build clean webapp", as
"NoSuchMethodError" usually appears when the compiler forgot to
recompile a class that actually needs to because of changes in its
dependencies.

Sylvain

Re: Showstopper for 2.1.7: some CForm samples don't work

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 11 mars 05, à 00:10, Linden H van der (MI) a écrit :

> ...when I started the
> form1.flow sample it gave me a blank page and a stacktrace in the
> console about "no such method"..

I don't see this here, just did svn up and a full build of the
BRANCH_2_1_X, and http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow
works fine, and the localized versions look ok as well.

-Bertrand