Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <mo...@ieee.org> on 2001/08/30 13:18:30 UTC

Is a generator beable to propagate a response Not Authorized?

Hi all:
   I am working in a DBPrismGenerator for Cocoon2, a clone of
JSPGenerator but whith the functionality divides into two step, once on
method setup and the other on the compose. Here my question:
   Is a generator beable to propagate a response Not Authorized?
   How/where can I propagate this response?. On the method setup or
compose, is this exception captured by the sitemap to redirect it to
another page?
   Any help are welcome.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

--