Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Hübner, Stefan" <St...@gft-systems.de> on 2003/07/04 13:12:42 UTC

MultipartPost with WebServiceProxyGenerator?

Hello out there,

happy about getting WSPG to run, I've another question.
Does WSPG support MultipartPost-Requests? our application submits forms of that content type to upload files and it seems, that WSPG troubles. how can i get it to work?

Thanks in advance
Stefan Hübner

Re: MultipartPost with WebServiceProxyGenerator?

Posted by Peter Ross <pr...@missioncriticalit.com>.
Hi Stefan,

I assume you used the patch I sent earlier to get WSPG running?  Is that
correct?

Regards,
Pete