Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Upendra Yadav <up...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/30 13:48:00 UTC

How to change/increase ISR

Hi Team,

Is there way to change ISR for existing topics.
I want this for user topics as well as for __consumer_offset topic.

By mistake, __consumer_offset topic was configured with 1 replication
factor and 1 ISR.

kafka broker and client version: 0.10.0.1

Thanks,
Upendra

Re: How to change/increase ISR

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey Upendra,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Replication+tools

The above should guide you through the reassignment of partitions/replicas.

Also, you should read about

offset.topic.num.partitions
offset.topic.replication.factor

I hope this helps you.