Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by "Daniel M." <da...@yahoo.com> on 2016/05/13 19:06:27 UTC

Roles not showing up...

I am running the sample webapp:  pac4j/buji-pac4j-demo

|    |
pac4j/buji-pac4j-demo
 buji-pac4j-demo - Shiro webapp to test the buji-pac4j security extension  |   |

to test shiro but I am not having any luck getting back roles during the SAML response:
 profile : CasProfile#testuser, | id: testuser | attributes: {isFromNewLogin=true, authenticationDate=2016-05-13T14:08:16.500-04:00, displayName=Test User, roles=[cn=remove groups,cn=permissions,cn=pbac,dc=mydomain,dc=com ...], longTermAuthenticationRequestTokenUsed=false, email=testuser@mydomain.com} | roles: [] | permissions: [] | isRemembered: false |
Could this be a configuration problem on the server?
I can see that my roles are included as part of the attributes and "roles: []"  is obviously empty.  Not sure this is a Shiro issue.
Has someone else had this problem?