Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Hasan Muhammad <ap...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/15 14:04:42 UTC

ITest Plugin problem

Hi,

I am trying to run my FVT testcases for WS bindings using ITest plugin. I
have attached my client side pom file. While trying to start the tuscany
runtime, it throws the following exception:

[INFO] [tuscany-itest:start {execution: start}]
[INFO] Starting Tuscany...
org.apache.tuscany.spi.loader.UnrecognizedElementException: {
http://www.osoa.org
/xmlns/sca/1.0}binding.ws [{http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}binding.ws]
Context stack trace: [application]
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.LoaderRegistryImpl.load
(LoaderRegistry
Impl.java:93)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.ReferenceLoader.load(
ReferenceLoader.j
ava:75)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.ReferenceLoader.load(
ReferenceLoader.j
ava:48)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.LoaderRegistryImpl.load
(LoaderRegistry
Impl.java:95)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.CompositeLoader.load
(CompositeLoader.java:88)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.CompositeLoader.load
(CompositeLoader.java:64)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.LoaderRegistryImpl.load
(LoaderRegistry
Impl.java:95)
        at org.apache.tuscany.core.loader.LoaderRegistryImpl.load
(LoaderRegistry
Impl.java:113)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.core.implementation.composite.CompositeComponentTy

I know there is a dependency problem that the tuscany runtime is failing at.
How do i properly add the dependencies to the itest plugin configuation, if
at all that is the case ?

Hasan