Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Saehoon Cheon <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/22 01:32:36 UTC

how to put the package?

The service I want to use has a package such as " package abc". The service
have to use the all the class files of the package.
Where should I put the package and should I set the classpath ?

Re: how to put the package?

Posted by xu cai <je...@gmail.com>.
create a jar file including your package, and put it to /WEB-INFO/lib
directory, and restart tomcat.

--
- xucai