Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org> on 2021/02/01 14:49:30 UTC

Re: importing types doesn't fix “could not find implicit value for evidence parameter of type …TypeInformation”

Hey Devin,

Have you maybe tried looking for an answer via Google? Via just copying
pasting your error message into Google I'm getting hundreds of results
pointing towards:

import org.apache.flink.api.scala._

Best,
Piotrek

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Sorry for my hasty response. I didn't notice you have the import inside the
code block.

Have you maybe tried one of the responses suggested in the Stackoverflow by
other users?

Best,
Piotrek