Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2018/11/15 20:45:17 UTC

Updated instructions on generating the documentation.

I've updated the instructions on how to update the overview-summary page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/Adding+content+to+the+overview-summary.html+file

I also added a link to this document on the Community page of the website.

Re: Updated instructions on generating the documentation.

Posted by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi.. James

+1 nice work! I have added new vars to docs

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 2:15 AM James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've updated the instructions on how to update the overview-summary page.
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JUNEAU/Adding+content+to+the+overview-summary.html+file
>
> I also added a link to this document on the Community page of the website.

*Shalitha Suranga*