Posted to users@maven.apache.org by reikster <re...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/20 11:21:26 UTC

Maven 3 missing dependencies copy+paste mvn install statements

Hi, in Maven 2+ when you had an unresolvable dependency, the error message
would suggest you to install the artifact to your local repository. The full
statement you needed to run was printed to the screen, you just had to
copy+paste and change the file location (mvn install:install-file ....).
Super convenient. In Maven 3 this was changed and you only get informed
which dependencies could not be resolved. Since I am super lazy, is there a
way to tell Maven 3 to print me the mvn install statements for missing
dependencies?